hello everyone...!

Currently reading:
hello everyone...!

I've recently bought a lovely, and totally mint (one pensioner owner from new) 1994 Cinquecento which i'm really really pleased with. its done almost 100,000 miles though, and i think the gearbox might need sorting or replacing in time, but it drives lovely so i'm happy to use it every day.
It cost me just £300 quid from the fiat main dealer where it was bought from new (the previous owner took it back to where he bought it 13 years ago, and traded it in for a new fiat panda in silver)
it has a full service history, with 12 months M.O.T and tax, and unbelievably, the previous owner kept EVERY SINGLE receipt for EVERYTHING he ever bought for the car, from tyres, brake pads, screen-wash, to autoglym polish and cloths, and every air freshener...!!!
the only added extras are aluminium wheel trims and an unbelievably sophisticated and expensive alarm/immobiliser which even senses when someone is standing too close to the car for too long and it starts to give out a voice warning before the siren goes off..!
I REALLY wish it said ''GET BACK YOU BASTARD, I'LL BREAK YOUR LEGS'' like the one on peter kays phoenix nites but alas, this one has got a very posh voice and doesn't swear which is a shame.
its weird really because this sort of security system should be on a Bugatti Veyron or something, its WELL out of place on a £300 quid fiat but i'm not complaining, it attracts quite a crowd when parked in the high street..!!!
And at only £200 quid to insure fully comprehensive for me in my 30's, its probably the cheapest car i will EVER put on the road...

Last edited:
Back