Hello everyone! Not yet an owner but the hunt is on...

Currently reading:
Hello everyone! Not yet an owner but the hunt is on...

Thebroughfamily

Hello, Just wanted to say hello to you all, living in the North West of the UK and now in the hunt for an Abarth 500 as the wife has decided its time to ditch the MPV and get something smaller, Original plan was a 500 Twinair but a local dealership had an abarth, so we went to see it, for sizing up space etc, and shes now decided she wants the scorpion badges!

How is everyone?

Regards Tom & Layla (aka thebroughfamily)

Have a look at the 500S too you can add the scorpion bits, Abarth is fantastic but performance is wild and way above what most will use. If you dont get pinched for speeding in one you are a saint. Service and insurance costs are stratospheric in comparrison. 500S looks pretty smart and will use 50% less fuel in my experience of the two engines. Yes its a lot slower. Also try the Panda twinair 4x4 you might be surprised and it gives another perspective on the available 500s. I adore mine its way better than I expected and goes much better than the 1.2 engine'd cars. Big trouble with used Abarth is has it been thrashed and smashed. A huge number have been. Also see the threads on the levels of thefts and take measures to prevent this if you do buy with security systems.

Back