Ducato Hello everyone! Fiat Ducato 2.5TD 2005.

Currently reading:
Ducato Hello everyone! Fiat Ducato 2.5TD 2005.

V4F

Hello everyone!
I hope I will find some workshop information (manuals) about the Fiat Ducato 2.5TD 2005. The one it is not easy to. 😞

Thanks very much!

Josh

There might be some differences. However, Peugeot Boxer, Citroen Relay and Fiat Ducato are all the same vehicle with different badges.

Reactions: V4F
Hello everyone!
I hope I will find some workshop information (manuals) about the Fiat Ducato 2.5TD 2005. The one it is not easy to. 😞

Thanks very much!

Josh
Hi Josh,

You have me puzzled. The vehicle model appropriate to 2005 would be the x244, and the 2.5 TD engine was not fitted from 2001 onwards.

It may be that you have a vehicle that was stored for a very long time.

To get appropriate advice please confirm your vehicle model number taking the first three numbers from the VIN number. e.g. ZFA244.........., or ZFA230...... Also engine type number, the 2.5 TD could be an Iveco 8140.47, or a PSA engine.

Please follow link to Wikipedia, and scroll down to second generation, or 2002 facelift sections.

Reactions: V4F
Hi Josh,

You have me puzzled. The vehicle model appropriate to 2005 would be the x244, and the 2.5 TD engine was not fitted from 2001 onwards.

It may be that you have a vehicle that was stored for a very long time.

To get appropriate advice please confirm your vehicle model number taking the first three numbers from the VIN number. e.g. ZFA244.........., or ZFA230...... Also engine type number, the 2.5 TD could be an Iveco 8140.47, or a PSA engine.

Please follow link to Wikipedia, and scroll down to second generation, or 2002 facelift sections.
Hi,

Thanks for the fast answer.
Sorry, It was my mistake, the date of the vehicle is 1995, so it's correct what you say. It is ZF230.
Finally I found some manuals for that model. If someone need it do not hesitate to ask me.

Regards.

Back