Hello all on the Fiat forum

Currently reading:
Hello all on the Fiat forum

Almostafish

Hi

Just a note to introduce myself, Bryn from Portland with a 1.8 3dr Stilo with lots of bits and toys. :cool:

No real problems so far ( had the car two days.. ) but the satnav only works when it feels like it but as its Italian i am expecting this sort of thing.

I will enjoy reading the posts. Ta

B.

Attachments

• DSCF1009.JPG
    DSCF1009.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1012.JPG
    DSCF1012.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 10
didnt realise they did the leather in that colour.
welcome to the ff, hope you dnt get many problems..........wat am i sayin its a fiat:D :p

Wahey :D and welcome to youuuu Stilo brother :wave: always room around here for another STILO (y) NICE MOTOR TOOOO :D

Thanks everybody for a nice greeting (y)

So whats the craic then? On my bike ( T595 ) I nod at every other biker i see and most of the time you get a reply.. Is there a similar kind of ethos with the Stilos? Not that I have seen many of them like but just wondering?

Almostafish said:
Thanks everybody for a nice greeting (y)

So whats the craic then? On my bike ( T595 ) I nod at every other biker i see and most of the time you get a reply.. Is there a similar kind of ethos with the Stilos? Not that I have seen many of them like but just wondering?

I think with stilos, once you'd got over the initial astonishment you've seen another on the road, you've passed them:p

Back