hello all from the uk

Currently reading:
hello all from the uk

colinjr

hello everyone have a fiat doblo mylife high top with ramp and seat belts and winch looked at 4 owners manuals and cant find the one to match mine trying to find out how to get to my rear light cluster to change the bulbs can anyone help with info or picture please if you need me to take a picture to help i can do

hello everyone have a fiat doblo mylife high top with ramp and seat belts and winch looked at 4 owners manuals and cant find the one to match mine trying to find out how to get to my rear light cluster to change the bulbs can anyone help with info or picture please if you need me to take a picture to help i can do
Don't know what age yours is but on some there was a rubber plug inside vehicle you had to remove to access the retaining nuts, two if I recall, but be careful not to drop them inside the chassis.

Hi my rear interior is differant will put a picture up so you can see what i mean

hi mine has a different interea to that will take a picture so you can see what i mean
This my insde intera at the back of my doblo

Attachments

• 20230204_151734.jpg
    20230204_151734.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
This my insde intera at the back of my doblo
Being the "mylife" version it does appear to have more trim panels in the way.
I suspect the speaker front and possibly part of the lower panel may have to be removed if no visible screws /nuts when tail gate/back doors are opened.
As guide look at a s/h rear lamp unit for your model on eBay for sale, as the photo may give you a better idea of how it is held on.

Back