General Hellcat has sold his Marea Weekend.....

Currently reading:
General Hellcat has sold his Marea Weekend.....

Bunny

Curse of the were-rabbit
.......and brought a Marea Weekend. Rob sold his 1.9JTD due to the fact a 2.4JTD was been sold... (Thanks Kev (y) )

I can't to see it, so i can work out what all the fuss is about.

Hang on lets get this right or you could have me sectioned ;)

He has sold his weekend and bought another weekend :confused: and did this transaction take place in the space of a WEEKEND :p

Rob is just upgrading. He wanted a 2.4JTD weekend before but we couldn't find one so he brought the 1.9JTD instead, now he has the 2.4JTD.
No doubt he will post many pic's once he is back home from collecting it.

As for the Bravo project that will have to wait till after we are married and x-mas.

Bunny said:
Rob is just upgrading. He wanted a 2.4JTD weekend before but we couldn't find one so he brought the 1.9JTD instead, now he has the 2.4JTD.
No doubt he will post many pic's once he is back home from collecting it.

As for the Bravo project that will have to wait till after we are married and x-mas.

ohhh, i much await his return!

and, getting married can wait! 2.4 bravo cant!:p

Hellcat said:
I'm back.. 5 cylinder 130JTD equipped :D

It's soooo smoooooooooooooooooth! The seats although not leather are velour.. mmm nice. Alloy wheels as standard and climate control and a sunroof! No spoiler though.. It's a must!

sunroof and climate control? somthing dodgy there..... all mareas came with either sunroof or aircon not both?!

so how does it go then hellcat? powerful? 0-60 times? come on!!!

bulldog5046 said:
sunroof and climate control? somthing dodgy there..... all mareas came with either sunroof or aircon not both?!

so how does it go then hellcat? powerful? 0-60 times? come on!!!

All the 2.4 130JTDs I've seen have both climate control and a sunroof. 0-60 aint going to be much quicker than my 1.9... but the 60-120 is amazing... it just pulls and pulls and pulls until you bottle it!

As promised a photo.. :p

Eeek.jpg

Just had my first spin in the Marea. I can see Rob losing his licence in it, due to not realise how quick he is going.

I'm just glad it didn't put his insurance costs up :D :D

nice to see my old marea is causing a bit of interest :D gone to a good home though(y) really was a wolf in sheeps clothing :eek: hellcat don't go getting a speeding ticket until its at least registered to you or am i gonna have to keep up a good alibi record:D

Back