Technical Heavy clutch pedal

Currently reading:
Technical Heavy clutch pedal

Yep normal. Fabia will probably have a hydraulic clutch that takes alot of the work out of using it, Panad's it cable driven so are alot heaver compaired to modern cars!

I'm not looking forward to the Sisley next week. That's got a very 'agricultural' clutch, that often ends up mucking up my left knee :(

Thanks guys.

My dad drove it last week and he was convinced it was snagged! It does creak too but maybe this will ease in time. More WD40 required?:D

I think have forgotten how to drive with a manual clutch and no power steering!

Been offered a Sub today. How mental would that be. A Sub in a Panda :ROFLMAO:

I got one sat in the garage i had fitted.. purely to annoy my firends who couldn't fit them in their newer cars... not enough room in the boot anyway unless you take seats out/down for good sound.. and the weight is awful for fuel consumption.

I got one sat in the garage i had fitted.. purely to annoy my firends who couldn't fit them in their newer cars... not enough room in the boot anyway unless you take seats out/down for good sound.. and the weight is awful for fuel consumption.

I know. It's the boot space issue that puts me off :p

Think mine squeeks, think the whole car creaks come to think of it :rolleyes:

But music is normally on to cover the engine noise, so don't hear it :p

Been offered a Sub today. How mental would that be. A Sub in a Panda :ROFLMAO:
fairly mental. Had a 10" sub in the boot, 16cm speakers in the back side panels, same in the door pockets with tweeters on the inside of the door mirror mounts and 6x9s in the back shelf so there's your target to beat;)
...still didn't drown out the noise.
more on topic, every time I get out of the punto and into the panda I'm convinced the clutch and the brakes are knackered. Maybe getting some sort of 60s drum braked classic will make the Pandas will feel better.
..or maybe my brakes and clutch are knackered. There are a lot of miles on the clock.

yeah well, never used the boot anyway. kept dropping on my head. Once I squeezed the last of those speakers in I did just feel like a pratt every time shuffle decided to pull something bassy off my mp3 disc so they didn't last long.:eek:
so, my garage is well sorted for bass now too.

my was squeaky before it broke on Thursday.
i put new one in today adjusted it to take up the slack, but pedal is still way too high, do i just need to adjust it more or have i done some thing wrong :confused: my clutch is new so i don't want to do it too tight and wear it out.

am sure there was a thread about this the other day but i did a search and got 256 results of mostly chit chat :cry:

If the pedal is stiff, try getting some good heavy lubricating oil (not WD-40 this time) and slap it allover the clutch cable and moving parts under the bonnet. Its quite possible they are caked in the last 17 years of oil and grime and are running a bit dry.

Have you tried backing off the wing nut at the end of the clutch cable?

not yet, i just realised last night that i was all back to front on the adjusting :eek:

clutch kit is brand new, that is what i took the car off the road to do that was about 3 years ago, then mot run out then ive been lazy and only this summer sorted every thing else out ready to get it back on the road :)

Back