Technical Heating only comes on when it wants to

Currently reading:
Technical Heating only comes on when it wants to

Nshort

Hi all, apologies if this answer has been given on a previous thread but I have a 2008 grande. No matter what buttons I press to either turn on the air con or heating, it seems like it only wants to come on when it feels like it, even when it is off auto. Could someone please point me in the right direction of how to fix it? Seems to be becoming more of an issue now with it being colder and the windscreen becoming steamy. I bought the car second hand and it didn’t come with a manual but the ones online seem to have a different set up to my car. Many thanks

Hi all, apologies if this answer has been given on a previous thread but I have a 2008 grande. No matter what buttons I press to either turn on the air con or heating, it seems like it only wants to come on when it feels like it, even when it is off auto. Could someone please point me in the right direction of how to fix it? Seems to be becoming more of an issue now with it being colder and the windscreen becoming steamy. I bought the car second hand and it didn’t come with a manual but the ones online seem to have a different set up to my car. Many thanks

Hi :)

Doesnt light up.. doesnt run the fan..or doesnt give HEAT..??

They all have different fixes :)

Back