General Heater Matrix needed

Currently reading:
General Heater Matrix needed

Harllequin

Anyone got a heater matrix by any chance please. Mine seems to have a leak. :mad:

I'm not too sure about this though :confused:

Do Panda's sweat when they get hot I wonder. :yuck:
Or do they urinate temselves when parked next to faster cars? :eek:
Or do they wet themselves laughing at the 300BHP car sitting on the drive in the snow knowing it can't go anywhere. :cool:

Either way there is a huge river comming from the heater box and it isn't the heater control vavle as i've changed that.

Cheers in advance guys.

Darren

I might have one. I snapped the white hose nossle off the side of mine and got a whole new unit that went in. Will have to check. You will need to strip down the vent box as per one of the other heater posts.

Harllequin said:
Anyone got a heater matrix by any chance please. Mine seems to have a leak. :mad:
To be honest, the one I have is my only spare.
Harllequin said:
I'm not too sure about this though :confused:

Do Panda's sweat when they get hot I wonder. :yuck:
Or do they urinate temselves when parked next to faster cars? :eek:
Or do they wet themselves laughing at the 300BHP car sitting on the drive in the snow knowing it can't go anywhere. :cool:

I expect it's incontinence - comes with age...

The CLX has yeilded a 'nice' heater matrix for sale to you sir.........

Pandafan pls send my your address so i can post you the stamps for the matrix n postage

I Did, I didhonest !.....I really, really did. :eek:
Will send yet again :shakehead

I think I need a new heater matrix now. My panda didn't stand up to well to a pressure test. Need a radiator as well.

:eek: Hi Darren, Sorry, yes, I got your post thank you. I've been very preoccupied with my new exhibition which starts tomorrow.
I'll post the matrix tomorrow p.m. Honest.

I should be collecting the Sisely within a few weeks (P.G.) and will not need the radiator and matrix. How long can you wait ? :confused:

Got and fitted. many thanks m8, sorry for the delay in posting. Also fitted a new water pump. all seems great again :)

Back