Technical heater blowing cold air help ..

Currently reading:
Technical heater blowing cold air help ..

goundry87

hi , don't no whats up but my fiat stilo is blowing cold air out no matter what setting its on and how long i drive for (over 1 hour journey ) the fan is working fine , i have checked the switch which is fine and tried squeezing the pipes that lead into the firewall but its still no joy , and as it is getting really cold could do with some tips on how to get it working again thanks .

thanks for message the coolant level is fine just on the line and the pipes are getting warm up to the firewall , but don't no where the pipes go from there or how to find them . there are two pipes on top of each other is that the water pipe going in and coming out ??

thanks again :)

I had similar problem it was leaking radiator, when topped wate back up heater started blowing hoy again

need help stilo 1200 16v heater blowing cold air replaced thermostate still the same water level not dropping has antifreeze oil is ok not contaminated and engine runs ok ticking over but take it a short run and the gauge goes of the scale and the warning light comes on any ideas:confused:

need help stilo 1200 16v heater blowing cold air replaced thermostate still the same water level not dropping has antifreeze oil is ok not contaminated and engine runs ok ticking over but take it a short run and the gauge goes of the scale and the warning light comes on any ideas:confused:

Think all these belong in there somewhere , , . ; , . , ? ;)

How did you bleed the cooling system after replacing the thermostat?

Back