Technical Heater blowers stopped working

Priorylane47

Hi all . Newbie here . I’ve tried to search the threads but can’t find another similar issue . We had been getting a similar battery drain like a few others but got a new battery the other day so time will tell if it’s solved or not . My current issue is the blower has now stopped working . No reverse sensors either . No lights or any sign of life. Trying to find the correct fuse for it as it says the green 40 in engine bay . Can’t see any signs of blown fuses . Anyone had any similar issues or a known resolve ? Tia . Gee .

Your post information appears to suggest an electrical grounding issue. To loose multiple circuits is either localised grounding points OR "common" connection points.

I doubt my post will 100% help but may give a little guidance.

OP
OP
P

Priorylane47

Update …. Found the fault . It was the 7.5 fuse behind he glove box . Had originally took it out and checked in light and seemed in tact . Tried all others .. for some reason went back to … then thought the fuse wire seemed thinner than others .. got a magnifying glass to it …. It almost looks intact but very very thin . New fuse in and hey presto .. heaters and rear sensors back . Ty for the possible solutions