Technical heater blower motor

Currently reading:
Technical heater blower motor

kejohnson

The heater blower on my punto on a 52 plate is not working as anyone got any ideas on this problem.

thanks KJ

The heater blower on my punto on a 52 plate is not working as anyone got any ideas on this problem.

thanks KJ

Have you checked to see if anything else has failed too?

Look at the fuses and that may give you a clue as to what to check, while your in the fusebox check the fuses.

if no fuses have blown then check the blower motor works by giving it a direct live and earth.

if it works follow the motor's wires back to the speed controller. this part can burn out so look for evidence of melted plastic, espcially where the connector goes. a scrapyard replacement is cheap and easy to find.

if no fuses have blown then check the blower motor works by giving it a direct live and earth.

if it works follow the motor's wires back to the speed controller. this part can burn out so look for evidence of melted plastic, espcially where the connector goes. a scrapyard replacement is cheap and easy to find.

Strictly in terms of D.C. its Positive & Negative but still good advice :p

Please forgive me , for being so Thick , but even after reading the manual , I still cant find the fuse . i've found 2 fuse panals , but cant see where you think it should be ....

Can anyone help me please , I'm freezing my tits off (n)

Back