Technical Heater blower fuse melted.

Currently reading:
Technical Heater blower fuse melted.

Check the identity of the file by getting Windows to show the file suffix. Should be ******.rar.

If not, you're clicking on the link wrong.

From memory -- and it may be browser dependent -- you want either "save target as" or "save link as". You should then get a file dialogue.

A Google for "How To Download Files" may clear things up.

so far i have downloaded winzip and all three files but it wont let me open up the volume for it tries to open in my web browser but doesn't show anything?
Is that after you have unzipped?

You should end up with one folder named "SeicentoTechnicalManual"
Inside that folder, you can either select "Index.htm" and use the html interface, or instead go into the subfolder named "Volume 4" and into subfolder "Section1", where you will find "Climate Control.pdf"

I did indeed press the left button on download my friend.. And they download!

I then installed winzip, and now when i open them up i dont just get a manual i get a hole list of items.

I then installed winzip, and now when i open them up i dont just get a manual i get a hole list of items.
Have you extracted them? (extract part1 and it will automatically extract parts 2 & 3)
....:
Is that after you have unzipped?

You should end up with one folder named "SeicentoTechnicalManual"
Inside that folder, you can either select "Index.htm" and use the html interface, or instead go into the subfolder named "Volume 4" and into subfolder "Section1", where you will find "Climate Control.pdf"

Well I have still had no luck with this, a guy from the garage told me to check the resistor?

Could someone point me to this please..

Big diagram with I am here would be good lol

Hi

you need to replace the fuse box
do not try and replace things that may be ok
use the correct fuse values

Noel

Back