Technical Heated mirrors?

Currently reading:
Technical Heated mirrors?

roadsterstu

Do UK spec Sportings have heater elements in the mirrors? Handbook refers to them being in some markets. Brochure doesn't mention it, but then we all know the spec sheets can be a little wide of the truth with these cars. Sometimes I swear they clear when I have the heated rear screen on, in rain and spray but I'm not too sure and seeing as we won't have any frost for some time yet I was just curious...

Do UK spec Sportings have heater elements in the mirrors? Handbook refers to them being in some markets. Brochure doesn't mention it, but then we all know the spec sheets can be a little wide of the truth with these cars. Sometimes I swear they clear when I have the heated rear screen on, in rain and spray but I'm not too sure and seeing as we won't have any frost for some time yet I was just curious...

Mine does, as stated, when the rear heated window is used. (y)

The only GP in the UK not to get heated and electric door mirrors WAS the Active in Mk I form. So Active Sport, Dynamic, Eleganza and Sporting all have them.

The only GP in the UK not to get heated and electric door mirrors WAS the Active in Mk I form. So Active Sport, Dynamic, Eleganza and Sporting all have them.
Cant be, I have electric door mirrors on mine. Dunno bout heated tho.

Last edited:
Hopefully so then! Will have to wiat for the frosty weather in the autumn. And I'm in no hurry for that...:D

Back