Technical Head unit and plastic trim stuck!

Currently reading:
Technical Head unit and plastic trim stuck!

Coonsie

Well.....i am currently having a nightmare removing my head unit, it is my fault as i stupidly inserted the removal keys the wrong way and broke the little clip inside so the unit will only come out part of the way before sticking.....i have read how to fix this but that involves removing this small piece of plastic trim below the unit......which apparently is easy, not in my bravo it's not, spent an hour trying to pull and pry it off but even with the top clips undone it will not pull down any more and my fingers are just being torn to shreds pulling at it.

I looked on youtube at how to remove this piece but as usual with fiat related videos they were all in spanish and 240p quality so i can't see or hear what the hell to do :(

I am kicking myself for putting them in the wrong way....honestly make sure you don't do that because it is so damn easy to do and it will make your life so much harder if you do :bang:

I just stick a knife or something else sharp in the gap on top of the trim, then just press it towards you, it should just fold down if I remember correctly.

Back