Technical head gasket

Currently reading:
Technical head gasket

sezelli

I broke down last week called the AA and he said the head gasket was gone steam coming out of the exhaust stuttering engine and cutting out most of the time. I have only just had a head gasket done 4 months ago along with a water pump took it back to the garage that done it and they reckon it's nthing they have done (as i thought they would say)!!!!, but the mechanic there did advise me that there may be a crack in the head and that i should get it checked. Now does anyone know where i can get a re-conditioned head from if i need one and how much roughly it would be as i have just spent £430 getting this done and cannot keep affording to spend out on head gaskets:cry:

i know i have been through this with them they are still telling me it had nothing to do with them they did skim the head as it was warped but didn't pressure test it which i thought was odd:bang:

work done by a garage sould be covered for at least 3 months the guys are rite they havnt done there job properly and are trying to push the blame away from themselfs tell them you will take them to traiding standards they might fic it properly this time try 247spares in google they might b able to help you fime a new block and head mate phil

Back