Technical Head Gasket

Currently reading:
Technical Head Gasket

My mums yellow sei has gone into the garage with its problems! The bloke at the garage says its the head gasket and has quoted 250.00 to repair. Is this a decent price that would be expected? We dont have the time to do it ourselfs so garage is the only option.

Cheers

Ginner

My mums yellow sei has gone into the garage with its problems! The bloke at the garage says its the head gasket and has quoted 250.00 to repair. Is this a decent price that would be expected? We dont have the time to do it ourselfs so garage is the only option.

Cheers

Ginner

i'd say that wasn't too bad for a Garage..

i'd say that wasn't too bad for a Garage..

Well do know the bloke who runs it, and hes been well priced before on smaller jobs. Just thought id ask with it being a bigger job.

Was surprised it was the head gasket - the cars only done 34000 miles,even though they have a reputation of goin!

Well do know the bloke who runs it, and hes been well priced before on smaller jobs. Just thought id ask with it being a bigger job.

Was surprised it was the head gasket - the cars only done 34000 miles,even though they have a reputation of goin!

Well i paid £100 for my head gasket doing but only because its a big job, and I basically paid for 2 hours labour.

This is usually when i get Labour for free :( And it needed to be done..

Back