General head gasket gone engine massively overheated...

Currently reading:
General head gasket gone engine massively overheated...

Alan.D said:
Only if he want's a de-catted version.....I just forgot that I do have a 1000 fuel injected engine on my spares car so should fit like a glove and has a spare injected carb so to speak. So as long as you can handle a bit less power you can have it for free ***If it's not been crushed by now that is***
Alan lets get the thing rolling... it's not the accelleration that bothers me so much... more the not moving at all bit really :)

the rest we can look into later.

christopher watson said:
Tony, what about taking out the auto box too, and making the car into a manual?
Chris i don't drive... the wife does, and she like most japanese drive only automatic cars, if it was up to me I would have a manual but we have the selecta for a reason not because we thought it was 'different'... actually we did but mainly because it cost £180

Steve said:
Oi, Chris!

STOP KILLING RED PANDAS!
:mad:

Sorry Steve ... it MUST be just a coincedence that all of the Panda's that I COMPLETELY DESTROY are RED ...funny that...:rolleyes:

Steve said:
OK. Chris, you have upset me. I love red Pandas, but you hate them. I resent that. It makes me want to cry. :(

Now then, look at it this way; red (RED) is socio-artistically recognised, universally, as the most aggressive of colours. So. looking at it realistically;...you are scarey...I am frightened..therefore:
you must be right!:eek:

Long live red pandas!

(not)

Getting back on topic. Tony I'll see about removing the 1000 engine from the spares car on Monday which will have the same injection unit etc but will be lower powered, unless you can source a closer one. Once got I can throw it in the boot & see about replacing it complete.

Back