Punto Evo having problem with blue and me

Currently reading:
Punto Evo having problem with blue and me

kieron c

hi can anyone help does anyone know witch update i need for 12plate punto evo blue and me i cant connect i phone

Last edited:
hi can anyone help does anyone know witch update i need for 12plate punto evo blue and me i cant connect i phone
Welcome to the forum.

The Blue and Me website is no more and in order to update the blue and me system you needed to plug the usb memory stick into the PC, get some files on the stick then put it in the car, then put it back in the computer for it to down load the appropriate software for the update.

There are people fiddling around with what remains of the files from updates to see if they can be applied to other cars but I can tell you now, even with the most up to date software on your blue and me system there is no guarantee that your phone will work.

You would be a million times better off scrapping the OEM radio and fitting something aftermarket.

Welcome to the forum.

The Blue and Me website is no more and in order to update the blue and me system you needed to plug the usb memory stick into the PC, get some files on the stick then put it in the car, then put it back in the computer for it to down load the appropriate software for the update.

There are people fiddling around with what remains of the files from updates to see if they can be applied to other cars but I can tell you now, even with the most up to date software on your blue and me system there is no guarantee that your phone will work.

You would be a million times better off scrapping the OEM radio and fitting something aftermarket.
yep just tried update shite thanks for advise gonna get after market system thanks again

can anyone recomend an after market system that will connect an iphone to it????

Back