Have you got bad wind?!!

Currently reading:
Have you got bad wind?!!

Well i have been suffering from it all weekend :eek:

This weekend has really been blowing gales

we went to chester on saturday and noticed one of the streets were closed off. I looked down the street as we drove past and the roof off the new Aldi store had blown off :eek:

Last night the gales were really giving it some! I couldnt sleep aqll night cos i heard things crashing around outside as they were being blown about!

why do the bbc always have such low res pics??

It seem to happen quite a lot with these cheap wrinkly tin roofs.

It seems to happen once a year (or more) in cumbria on teh A595 (main road from north to south) blocking it around various industrial estates and causing widespread delays and disasters!!!
especially when the burden of a heavily overused trunk road (now de trunked FFS where is this road that has now taken the trunking?? oh thats right there isn't one, stupid people in high places:mad: ) diverts aruond the towns and heavily traffic calmed estates, you get tail backs upto 10miles each way!!!!

and THAT happens every year, gurentee'd!!! NICE(y)

Yes the wind around here is terrible, cinq was struggling to go anywhere in a hurry with the wind blowing at it, but coming back it made up for it, hardly had to touch the accelerator :p

I just got back from job interview (was terrible btw, I talked far too much, and dished a little dirt on my previous manager, which wasn't clever:( ),

came round a roundabout on inside of learner, caught by wind and nearly span it!!!!
pulled it off though.:)

It's been very breezy here since Saturday :eek: Was out last night (on the 595 incidentally) and getting rather blown about and around the corners.

I also used up another one of my nine lives with the police but that's another story........

Back