Have I got the cheapest insurance for my age?

Currently reading:
Have I got the cheapest insurance for my age?

Just got my renewal through ;)

£250
cinq 1.1 sporting, 21yo female, 4 years NCB mirroring. all mods declared of course ;)
Sweet! :p

Is that fully comp?

And how does one do Mirroring :confused: I might have to take it up :p ;)

1.9 M-Jet... 23 yrs old... £318... Fully Comp... £150 Excess... Legal Cover... Windscreen Cover... Courtesy Car... 3 NCB... Full UK Road Cover by RAC.... Perfecto!

Sounds good!

Is that fully comp?

And how does one do Mirroring :confused: I might have to take it up :p ;)

Sounds good!

one does mirroring, if one has two policies. or maybe you could mirror on more - i dunno :p
So burple is using my 4 years ncb, so instead of starting with none on black un, they mirror burples ncb, so essentially giving me 4 years ncb on both, after a couple of years black un's mirror becomes real, so it will have for example 6 years on its own, when burples gets to that stage. .... ive even confused myself now :confused::p

one does mirroring, if one has two policies. or maybe you could mirror on more - i dunno :p
So burple is using my 4 years ncb, so instead of starting with none on black un, they mirror burples ncb, so essentially giving me 4 years ncb on both, after a couple of years black un's mirror becomes real, so it will have for example 6 years on its own, when burples gets to that stage. .... ive even confused myself now :confused::p

Im lost! lol

It's best to search online, there are quite a lot of sites online that can be very helpful!

Last year I got my first car at 17, Grande Punto 1.2 Active and my insurance is £2,800 at the moment with a big excess.
Nearly time for renewal and its now £1,800 and thats after one claim thats pending, and modifications on my Grande with a much smaller excess :)
Sounds alot but i'm quite pleased with it
All on my own insurance by the way, no parents

couldnt help it
ive been driving for a year now and my insurance is £430 TPFT or £750 fully comp.
I just do TPFT coz i still get all my breakdown cover and home starts with it :)

Back