Hate valentines day (Bah Humbug!)

Currently reading:
Hate valentines day (Bah Humbug!)

No its not another single persons thread... ok yes it is :p but meh not all singledom :(...

Valentines day 2005 - 1242 blows up its big ends in my old red cinq :(

Day before Valentines day 2007 - Head gasket confirmed as going in turbo cinq :(

I thinks Valentines day just not supposed to be a good day for me :( (n)

p.s. Random thread i know but meh :(

cheer up dude, catch it before it goes and i recon it can be changed in around 45 mins (y) (dad managed that time with the poono) lol so get her down farnham and we'll stick her in my grandads garage and sort her :D

and woo i like V.day this year :eek: .... for once

No its not another single persons thread... ok yes it is :p but meh not all singledom :(...

Valentines day 2005 - 1242 blows up its big ends in my old red cinq :(

Day before Valentines day 2007 - Head gasket confirmed as going in turbo cinq :(

I thinks Valentines day just not supposed to be a good day for me :( (n)

p.s. Random thread i know but meh :(

On the plus side meant I got to have it and get it sorted :p

:yeahthat:
if you don't and it goes again you will always be wondering "what if"
if some one has another head then you could prep it all up before you strip it down.
top of block cleaning is also very important, and takes a bit of time to get it nice n shinny
i dunno where this 45 minuets comes from, would take me that long just to get the tools out:eek:

short day friday... doing shopping tomorrow for bits, friday head off, sat head to machine shop (not cleared this with them yet mind...) to get skimmed... sat afternoon head back on and cinq running :)

Is the plan, will see if can stick to it for a change :(

and why i love being single on vtines.... avoid this :D

lol.JPG

Back