has the weather affected your car,

Currently reading:
has the weather affected your car,

If she had gone through insurance i wouldnt of been able to insure my car. Ive not moaned about how much she was quoted i jut accepted it and gave her the cash for it as its not worth it for me to complain about it.

If she had gone through insurance i wouldnt of been able to insure my car. Ive not moaned about how much she was quoted i jut accepted it and gave her the cash for it as its not worth it for me to complain about it.

Bloody hell. Your insurance that much!

My insurance is up for renewal and they quoted me £400 over the odd's for the 04-reg Panda I'm currently driving. Back to the 1988 4x4 I think :eek:

Had to wash it far more often than normal due to going brown from the grit mix we use in Ireland (molasses based! no salt here...); thats about it.

Don't think it likes the cold and damp much but then it's still recovering from not being driven and is nearly due for a service :eek: Also don't like the thought of what the salt's doing to it - especially after the work I did had to myself to the arches after the bodyshop ballsed it up - they're in a right state and urgently need doing again. Will be done properly this summer (I will watch them like a hawk this time) but can't even do any remedial work in the meantime as the weather's so rubbish and there aren't 2-3 sunny days off work together to make sure it's done right :cry:

Does that keep the cars in better condition than over here? Over here the Salt rusts the cars away :(

Yes, but the average Irish driver doesn't maintain their car at all properly so it rather cancels it out...

Rarely see a rusty car here other than the known suspects - Ford Ka's and some Mercedes.

Forgot one thing, the Multijet has had its battery taken out and kept indoors due to the fact its been sitting up for a month through the snow; but that was precautionary not cause of an actual problem...

Back