has the weather affected your car,

Currently reading:
has the weather affected your car,

my front spring snapped on my car, and the garage said that 5 cars have been in the last week with broken springs,

just wondering if its done anything to your cars, due to the snow, and cold weather,

my car barely get affected by the weather at all... the only thing that happened was the lock froze over.. that's about it.. if cars are kept in regular check then the weather shouldn't cause any probs... :)

damn airbag warning lights have come on......? Not sure if its 'cold' related but happened recently and have no idea why.... quite annoying as i have no money left this car has eaten it allllllllll

damn airbag warning lights have come on......? Not sure if its 'cold' related but happened recently and have no idea why.... quite annoying as i have no money left this car has eaten it allllllllll

You got thorax airbags? Move any of the front seats, my friends Rover used to do this whenever you moved the front seats :p

You got thorax airbags? Move any of the front seats, my friends Rover used to do this whenever you moved the front seats :p

How do i know what type of airbags ive got? And what would i do to get this sorted? (ive had a look in other threads but all the other solutions require me to go to a fiat dealer)

Back