General Has anyone seen my old car? WP57JXC

Currently reading:
General Has anyone seen my old car? WP57JXC

Hi all, i am having deep regret selling my old bravo :( (i currently own a vw passat estate for work) and im just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of my old car just so on the odd chance i could buy it back!

Traded it in at Michael kirenan cars in nuneaton around may time
Bravo sport, HIDS, Metallic grey, WP57JXC

TPVzcG1.jpg

rLY912u.jpg

Thanks

John

Hi all, i am having deep regret selling my old bravo :( (i currently own a vw passat estate for work) and im just wondering if anyone knows the whereabouts of my old car just so on the odd chance i could buy it back!

Traded it in at Michael kirenan cars in nuneaton around may time
Bravo sport, HIDS, Metallic grey, WP57JXC

TPVzcG1.jpg

rLY912u.jpg

Thanks

John

I wouldn't be seen dead in a VW 2.0 TDi, or perhaps I would, poisoned by the emissions!

I perfectly understand you wanting your old car back:D

I'll keep a lookout for it, I'm only down the road in Coventry and I drive round all day in a van ??

What's so wrong with the Passat? Minus the obvious diesel scandal :) I have a baby now and hope to be able to sell my Bravo and buy a 7th generation Passat with the petrol/methane engine.

Edit: and sorry to the OP for the off-topic, I realized after posting and for some reason I cannot delete my message...

Last edited:
I'll keep a lookout for it, I'm only down the road in Coventry and I drive round all day in a van ����

Sweeet thank you! By any chance do you get on the M42 at junction 3 and travel up the M6? for work? If so im pretty sure i have seen you and attempted to race down the M6! ( i was working in bedworth for a couple of weeks) (y)

At the moment there is nout wrong with the passat, had to get a new EGR as mine fell apart (literally) as i was driving to see the Foo Fighters, was not a happy bunny!

But it is such a souless car! no flair when driving, If only fiat made a practical good looking estate!

(My next car will be a 159 2.4D saloon or estate)

Last edited:
Probably was me as I use the M42 and the M6 to go to my sisters about twice a week and it's a good excuse to give her a blast out ????

Oh and I've asked my friend from work to keep a lookout as he lives in Nuneaton, he goes for a look round M K Cars often

Back