General Has anyone removed?????

Currently reading:
General Has anyone removed?????

Shminkypinky

Has anyone removed an original Fiat Stilo CD player? and wants to sell it?
I have a cassette player and would like a CD player but dont want to pay FIAT's prices.

Let me know!!!!!

Thanks

Fiat Stilo 3dr 1.6 Dynamic, Sassi grey with 17's

I'm in the same position - I've asked this question many times on the forum and no-one has come forward as yet. I guess most people that remove the standard unit are keeping it so they can refit it at resale time.

1.6 Active 5 door in Crystal Green.

http://www.clubstilo.com

swapping standard fit players for standard fit players on stilo may prove difficult, i know my local garage couldn't down grade a cd player to a tape player, summin to do with the dashboard radio display...

<div align="right">
sig1.gif
</div id="right">

Now with regard to downgrading the Stereo, I had a problem with my car when I got it. it was the showroom car and had had the CD player taken out and replaced with a tape player, which wouldn't work. turns out that according to the monkeys at arnold clark that you can't downgrade the audiosystem once it's installed, but you can upgrade it aslong as you have the security code for the new stereo.

MiniG

--
Stilo
1.6 dymanic, Broom Yellow, Skywindow, CD changer.
wanna see it? click here
http://www.stupidyellowcar.co.uk

from reading the post , he does'nt want to downgrade his stereo , he wants a cd instead of his cassette.
chances are Shminkypinky if people have the cd they will stick with it , rather than upgrade (unless they want mp3).
1 had the 5 disc cd changer fitted which cost about 199 i think , other than that u could get a blanking plate and a aftermarket stereo , but you would probally have to get someone to fit it and the cost would work out the same.

alloys on their merry way!

i do not think that someone will buy the old cassete player since it only fits stilo ... but try ebay ... and you should know that if you want to install aftermarket radio there is a mask that is put in the place where the fabric-fitted radio was standing ... you might get better performance from the radio but you will sure loose lots from the interior styling.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Back