General Has anyone got this?

Currently reading:
General Has anyone got this?

There used to be another one on the novitech site offering a bigger powerhike but was more expensive. But cant seem to find it on there now :S

Remember someone linking it on here a while ago. But as far as im aware no one has one...yet.

Duncan said:
Hello Stilo people, just been browsing the Novitec site. Out of interest, has anyone got the supercharger kit?? Having read review of Stilo Schumacher they say it needs more grunt. This looks awesome!

Hi there, have you been reading the EVO review by any chance? I think the Superchargers out of most peoples reach unfortunately.

The easier way to give the Abarth more grunt is remap/CDA/exhaust upgrade. Although a Supercharger would be great! I imagine it would sound wonderfull.

jasper said:
Hi there, have you been reading the EVO review by any chance? I think the Superchargers out of most peoples reach unfortunately.

The easier way to give the Abarth more grunt is remap/CDA/exhaust upgrade. Although a Supercharger would be great! I imagine it would sound wonderfull.

How did you guess ;) Anyone read the new Punto review? They said the same! EVO obviously unaware that "a lack of grunt" can easily be overcome :D The supercharger conversion works out at about 3 and a half grand so I guess its one for the lottery winners!

Duncan said:
How did you guess ;) Anyone read the new Punto review? They said the same! EVO obviously unaware that "a lack of grunt" can easily be overcome :D The supercharger conversion works out at about 3 and a half grand so I guess its one for the lottery winners!

Lottery for sure, must keep buying that ticket. I thought EVO said some great things about the new Punto I think basically they cant wait for 220BHP Abarth and neither can I!!

jasper said:
Lottery for sure, must keep buying that ticket. I thought EVO said some great things about the new Punto I think basically they cant wait for 220BHP Abarth and neither can I!!

Just seen pics of the rally Punto, theyre gonna compete in the WRC! Back to the days of Fiat rally domination :D

Back