Harrassment by Adrian flux

Currently reading:
Harrassment by Adrian flux

Louisem

My friend and i both took out insurance with Adrian flux to start 18th and 20th of May 2014. Since taking this policy out she has been pesterd by them to supply the mileage as of the 18th of may several times despite aranging to phone on the morning of the 19th to give this otherwise they will cancel the policy. They have the poor lass demented with worry over this . so Adrian flux stick by your agreements or you will loose 2 customers over this (there are others on here we could go to)//////////////////////?!

Ps get your login sorted for my adria flux cause i am sick of trying to phone you to get it sorted, wont accept password or any that you reset?:bang:

No just adrian flux will not listen to people and not for the first time as other people on other forums have had the same problems any way its now sorted seems if you take a policy out in advance with these people they automaticly start to pressure you into supply detailS when THE POLICY DOES NOT START TILL THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH IE .SUNDAY SO if their supplied paper work says send in the mileage on the day the policy comes into force why pester people before hand as the girl i spoke to today said if it is not received within 20 day of the start of the policythen the policy is cancelled Seems to me they apply this rule from the day you took it out

Last edited:
My friend and i both took out insurance with Adrian flux to start 18th and 20th of May 2014. Since taking this policy out she has been pesterd by them to supply the mileage as of the 18th of may several times despite aranging to phone on the morning of the 19th to give this otherwise they will cancel the policy. They have the poor lass demented with worry over this . so Adrian flux stick by your agreements or you will loose 2 customers over this (there are others on here we could go to)//////////////////////?!

Ps get your login sorted for my adria flux cause i am sick of trying to phone you to get it sorted, wont accept password or any that you reset?:bang:

Hello

Sorry to hear of your issues

Can you please DM me your policy number or post code and surname and I'll get someone to investigate.

Thank You

Back