Happy Valentines Day

Currently reading:
Happy Valentines Day

Helz said:
JB just because she says she's not interested doesn't actually mean she isn't interested! You are going to have to learn this quicksmart ;). Get something romantic sorted :)

Slight problem: she lives in Manchester, I live in Sheffield, it half 8 now, plus I'm skint as a dog!! :eek:
Nemind, I'm off over there in a couple of weeks, I'll sort something then. No bloody walks in the country this time though! :rolleyes:

tstaboy said:
candle lit McD's should do the trick lol

Candle lit? Nah, for the maximum effect its got to be a romantic meal of McCrap eaten by the gentle glow of your car's courtesy light, followed by a night behind the bus shelter with a crate of white lightning ;)

JonnyBoy said:
Candle lit? Nah, for the maximum effect its got to be a romantic meal of McCrap eaten by the gentle glow of your car's courtesy light, followed by a night behind the bus shelter with a crate of white lightning ;)
that is pure genius

damn! why didn't I think of doing that. I'm sure she would idolise me! lol
JonnyBoy said:

JonnyBoy said:
Funny you should say that, just got text off her, shes not bothered about valentines day either so thats all good, haven't got to send her a cheesy card, a crappy teddy and or petrol station flowers now ;) :D

Top bombing, now back to the giant sarnie! :yum:

:shakehead

oh dear. That's A Bad Sign.

Back