Happy Valentines Day

:) H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y ! ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 6829_roses.jpeg
    6829_roses.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 81
happy valentines day to one and all!!!!

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~

Hmmm, valentines day confuses me :confused: I went to a party in Manchester on sat night and got together with this lass who I've known & liked for a few months, have made plans to see her again, but now I'm not sure if I should have done anything/got her anything for V day (I didn't)? :eek: Any thoughts?

Hmm.. dont post it. Get a rose and a mexican guitar player, then stand outside her house with the rose in your mouth while the mexican (in full sombrero dress) plays the chorus of "The Prodigy - Smack my bitch up". Guaranteed my friend.. unless she's out.. good luck (y)

JonnyBoy said:
Hmmm, valentines day confuses me :confused: I went to a party in Manchester on sat night and got together with this lass who I've known & liked for a few months, have made plans to see her again, but now I'm not sure if I should have done anything/got her anything for V day (I didn't)? :eek: Any thoughts?

you should have asked her if she wanted to go on a country walk :D

JonnyBoy said:

just give her a call (y)

tstaboy said:
just give her a call (y)

Funny you should say that, just got text off her, shes not bothered about valentines day either so thats all good, haven't got to send her a cheesy card, a crappy teddy and or petrol station flowers now ;) :D

Top bombing, now back to the giant sarnie! :yum:

Back