Happy New Year

Currently reading:
Happy New Year

Happy New Year all.

I slept thru it! lol.

Mine hasn't been too happy so far. Got my investigation date for unauthorised absences set at work; they lost my holiday request which was authorised and now they are taking me down. I also got a producer this morning. I know how the signal sequence goes on the way to work and worke out if I didn't speed up I was going to have to wait an age at the next set of lights so I toed it a bit and a police car seen me. I went 10mph 2 fast. Looks good on the security cameras at work with me pulling in to car park unknowingly being followed by a patrol car with all its lights going. lol. One of the security guards has put it on tape for me as a momento and to take the michael. All my work mates found it hilarious as they stood at the exit door while I was sat with the copper in his car. lol. Quite funny looking back.

He gave me the producer cause HE caught me speeding. NOT his radar caught me speeding. he didn't switch it on quick enough to get evidence. heh.

RedSei said:
Happy New year

smurfy, uhh.. u didn't get done for speeding? just a producer?
it'll all work out anyway :D

Last edited:
happy new year everyone, hope its better than the last one for everyone! (coz even if the last one was good, it wont hurt to be even better will it!)

Back