happy new year

Currently reading:
happy new year

:ROFLMAO:

herher to that :slayer:
Have a small confession to make. At about 10 past midnight, the couple over the road knocked on and asked if I wanted to join their party. After thinking about my beloved Mrs. Beard slaving away at work, I gave their suggestion a good 15 seconds of serious thought.....and went. She actually rang me on my mobile at about 2 asking was I alright as I hadn't answered the home phone. I told her I had just stepped into the garden to have a cigar as I didn't
want it to stink up the house, well I didn't want her worrying about me being seduced by a large breasted 18 year old nymphomaniac with a penchant for older men with dodgy facial hair. Did I mention that she would have very poor short range vision as well? When I came home from work tonight I confessed. Which was just as well because the wife came over about 10 minutes after I got in to ask if I'd enjoyed the party and would we like a bottle of Bacardi they had left over as neither of them liked it. Phew, that was close.

Have a small confession to make. At about 10 past midnight, the couple over the road knocked on and asked if I wanted to join their party. After thinking about my beloved Mrs. Beard slaving away at work, I gave their suggestion a good 15 seconds of serious thought.....and went. She actually rang me on my mobile at about 2 asking was I alright as I hadn't answered the home phone. I told her I had just stepped into the garden to have a cigar as I didn't
want it to stink up the house, well I didn't want her worrying about me being seduced by a large breasted 18 year old nymphomaniac with a penchant for older men with dodgy facial hair. Did I mention that she would have very poor short range vision as well? When I came home from work tonight I confessed. Which was just as well because the wife came over about 10 minutes after I got in to ask if I'd enjoyed the party and would we like a bottle of Bacardi they had left over as neither of them liked it. Phew, that was close.

:ROFLMAO: (y)

Back