General Happy bunny

Currently reading:
General Happy bunny

PNL

Banned
Well the 5dr was due to go in for its mot on the 5th of Sept and thought I would phone up the dealer about getting it booked in ..sorry cant do it came the relpy our tester is on Hols at that time :eek: :bang: ..

Can you come in tomorrow [that's today] as we could do it for you and date the certificate for the 5th :chin: so in this morning I go and one hour later out I come with a new Pass certificate in my hand and no advisories either (y) someones going to be a lucky bunny if they buy her as now she is up for sale :cry: and only 37K on a 52 plate as well ..I got that sinking feeling in my stomach now and I know I am going to be sad to see her go :(

Just thought I would share the good and some bad news with all you guys on here :)

Mine went straight through it's second MOT last week with a pass...... they could only find one advisory, a slightly discoloured side repeater:yuck: honestly.
I'd expect nothing less as most of us on here care for our cars and conduct routine maintenence as you should.

Me too! Mine passed 20th August (due 06th Sept) with 2 advisories - front pads low & front discs thin. Did the front pads & discs myself this weekend and then drove to Somerset Sunday to bed them in... :D

Sorry to hear your selling the Stilo Phil, tbh after reading DHaste's recent post in the Broken Springs Poll II thread not sure if it isn't time to move onto something slightly less flawed :(

...tbh after reading DHaste's recent post in the Broken Springs Poll II thread not sure if it isn't time to move onto something slightly less flawed :(
Don't most members just fit new springs and then forget about it. Even replacement springs are hardly likely to fail for 3 years (do we know for sure they will :chin: )

Maybe he is getting one of these :devil:

pic1110c.jpg

Maybe he is getting one of these :devil:

pic1110c.jpg

Well I already got the badge to go with it Stu so maybe one day :)

Just so you all know ..June is retiring early and we dont need the use of two cars so the obvious choice is to keep her's as its a new car with three years warranty and cheaper insurance ..shame it has 3 drs tho :D

For the record my yellow one failed it's 1st MOT.

Sorry about the Stilo phil, but at least you've still got one in the family!

Bacause I have a degenerating spine I find the 3dr quite a bit lower and harder to get out of than my 5dr I also dont like the long heavy door on the 3dr and the designing of the hinges on the 3dr must be one of the few things fiat got right on it ..havnt seen anyone complain about sagging doors yet :p

Back