Happy birthday PNL

Currently reading:
Happy birthday PNL

I had a quiet day really ..went out for a bit to buy myself a pressie .[some fishing tackle] new years resolution is to get my eye ops sorted and get back out on the bank and get some exersise :rolleyes: that reminds me I have to get a bed chair :p

Thanks to all for the birthday greeting ..and next year is the big one ..its the big

60 :bang:

I had a quiet day really ..went out for a bit to buy myself a pressie .[some fishing tackle] new years resolution is to get my eye ops sorted and get back out on the bank and get some exersise :rolleyes: that reminds me I have to get a bed chair :p

Thanks to all for the birthday greeting ..and next year is the big one ..its the big

Excellent - yes, it gets to the point where you have to buy your own presents doesn't it... at 28 I've just learned that :eek:

So you're not as old as everyone always thinks, you're not even 60 yet... hope the weather's nice for fishing (have you got a hammer to get through the ice?)

Cheers (and a belated Happy Birthday),
-Alex

Happy Birthday Phil sorry I missed it you old Bugger :D

Maybe able to do brekies next week will know tomorrow :yum:

Steve

Happy Birthday Phil sorry I missed it you old Bugger :D

Maybe able to do brekies next week will know tomorrow :yum:

Steve

Ooooo I always look forward to one of our breakfast meets ..see you soon mate (y) and thanks to the others as well for the belated greetings ..you are right about the ice as well Alex the ponds down my way are solid and the river is in flood :cry:still the exersise is good to get the pounds off :)

Ahh just a kid, aparantly live begins at 50 :rolleyes:. Well thats what old people say :eek:. Had a mid life crisis yet? :nerner:

Happy birthday, although a little late ;).

Last edited:
Back