Styling Handbrake gaiter for MK2 punto

Currently reading:
Styling Handbrake gaiter for MK2 punto

Im looking for a black and chrome h/b for my punto, does anybody know if this will fit.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....80034582817&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Or have any other links or suggestions? A good h/b and gaiter make all the difference and im looking for a good price item. But i know puntos are difficult and some might not fit.

Some pics of everyones would be good, :) :D
I really want the abarth gear knob and h/b - but good luck to me finding them LOL

Rebecca x

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
mr gaitor on ebay will make gaitors for ANY car you want tailer made too (send him your old one, he copies it and sends back a beautiful leather item in teh colour and stitching you want, £15 for HB and £12 for gearb).
I think the HGT's have leather gearknobs and handbrakes.
if not find an abarth one or a good copy

I'm sure you can still buy abarth parts for the mk2 thru most fiat garages (they'll have to order it in for sure, but it'll look teh sht!!! and it'll fit!)

faster4_tec said:
mr gaitor on ebay will make gaitors for ANY car you want tailer made too (send him your old one, he copies it and sends back a beautiful leather item in teh colour and stitching you want, £15 for HB and £12 for gearb).
I think the HGT's have leather gearknobs and handbrakes.
if not find an abarth one or a good copy

I'm sure you can still buy abarth parts for the mk2 thru most fiat garages (they'll have to order it in for sure, but it'll look teh sht!!! and it'll fit!)

I'd love abarth gear knob and handbrake, but they will be very expensive from fiat :(

but they will look the nuts, and they won't fall off everytime you change gear a little too fast, or try to do a hillstart.

my mate had a cheap handbrake lever metal thing once, on this hill outside his house, went a bit mad with his hill start, knob thing came off and he smashed his windscreen with it!!! at first just a little smash mark, and by morning the whole windscreen had gone:eek:

I think its cheaper to get a proper one than a £180 windscreen:rolleyes:

Back