Hallo From South Africa!!!!!,

Currently reading:
Hallo From South Africa!!!!!,

Obsession

Good day to all around, I hail from South-Africa and would like to intruduce me and the Purple Monster to ya al....

Myoldbaby.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3921.jpg

Wat u think guys??

She is a 1400 still, running 2litre opel pistons, custom piping, intercooler, DumpValve, Methanol injection, Head still stock, Greddy T3/T4 Turbo, 74mm Side exit exhoust(Infront of the passanger side front wheel, Cant see on pics as only did that last week..)...

hi! welcome to the forum,
nice car it needs lowering though

Thanx for the nice welcome guys...

She will be lowered sooner or later, just need to figure out how NOT to make the wheels scrape the body...The are 15" 245's...Bit big for an Uno..:devil:

Hello and welcome to here.
How about rolling the fenders or have you done that already?

On the outside a bit moded, u realy cant see on the pics, the prob is it scrapes big time on the inside, u will also notice that the back is a bit higher than the front, that is for traction purposes as the shifting of wieght on the qautermile is killer and then i just bog down on the starting line.

I shall find another way with the fenders as i dont realy want to mod them too much(Seeing as these cars are veray scarce in South Africa..) Wat i am planing is making some carbon Fibre fenders and using them instead..

On the outside a bit moded, u realy cant see on the pics, the prob is it scrapes big time on the inside, u will also notice that the back is a bit higher than the front, that is for traction purposes as the shifting of wieght on the qautermile is killer and then i just bog down on the starting line.

I shall find another way with the fenders as i dont realy want to mod them too much(Seeing as these cars are veray scarce in South Africa..) Wat i am planing is making some carbon Fibre fenders and using them instead..

If they scraping on the inside then you will have to get bigger spaces and longer bolts which will then leave you with the wheels scraping on the outside, yous houldnt need to damge the fenders at all if you just rolling them, a castle or amstel bottle is good for this (y)

If they scraping on the inside then you will have to get bigger spaces and longer bolts which will then leave you with the wheels scraping on the outside, yous houldnt need to damge the fenders at all if you just rolling them, a castle or amstel bottle is good for this (y)

HA HA, Yes i could go spacers, but then the tires and the Semi's wil stick out the sids, that wil mean that on race days they will bump me up a class!!! But i wil still see wat i would do, i want to get new arches made so i swop around between the, Road use with smaller tyres(Only run low boost then), and race days, the Bigger fenders with The semi's(AND HIGH BOOST:devil: :devil: )...

Remember wat i said, i don't want to chop to much and mod the original fenders....(n)

Castle bottle should be Empty First!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Back