General Had my fuel tank done

Currently reading:
General Had my fuel tank done

They said my tank was OK and didn't need replacing, even though it's within the chasis number. Got in my car, noticed that the blower had been used and the passenger window had been used [:0]. The air recirculation was switched on and I probably didn't have it on when I left it there. The had also lifted up on the passenger window, which happens when you close it (ie. it must have been opened).

There are also scratches down the edge of the door as if it's been opened into something [V]. I can't remember ever seeing the scratches in a year and a half. A few days ago I even polished the door and inspected it after somebody tried nicking my car, I still didn't notice these scratches then though [V]

Go complain, did you write down your mileage before and after to compare? Making sure you know they have means they are much less likely going to take it for a spin when not required...

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Originally posted by pghstochaj
Go complain, did you write down your mileage before and after to compare? Making sure you know they have means they are much less likely going to take it for a spin when not required...

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

The mileage was identical. I was just thinking though, the car may've been sat in the sun and they may've needed to open the window to move it.

That's probably all they did, maybe also you left the heater on or something and when they moved it, it was too hot?

Doesn't sound like they have driven it, but the scratches need sorting out...

----------
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

Back