General Guess what i've gone and done now?! :D - stage 2 begins

Currently reading:
General Guess what i've gone and done now?! :D - stage 2 begins

I don't want to sell the car whole. I don't want anyone else to own it, plus, i'll make more this was as I need the money.

Too late to even contemplate selling it whole now as I've already sold the box, steering rack, exhaust manifold, rear calipers, adapters and some other bits.

same question to craig :) ..... as all i can see is you are looking for an offer?

done :) but me and kristian are having the same issue.

I dont want my car going to someone who will kill it. but i dont want to have to tear it apart as its to good and lots of bits that are good to the car are useless and worthless on there own.

BUT i can still get a LOT more by stripping it but its time and effort

I think im going to wait for the right buyer rather then strip it.

Sorry for the hijack lol

Finish a night shift, went to parents and got cracking. No sleep in the last 34 hours so absolutly shattered.

It's looking a shell of it's former self. Sorry sight indeed.

IMG_20111204_152715.jpg

Back at it tomorrow to get the engine and box etc out.

Not liking breaking it, pretty weird to be honest :( (n)

I think once it's gone and off the drive I'll feel better about it.

Sorry to see it go. You can potentially get more breaking but it's the hassle & your time which can never be replaced that for me holds more value.

We sold our Sei 1.4 16V in a week and achieved a sale price of exactly what we asked for it. A mature guy from Norfolk bought it as a Christmas gift for his wife who missed her Sei she had a few years before & he loved the idea of bigger engine.

We still have our Cinq 1.4 16V & hopefully get some track action next year in it when our daughter is a little older.

Well, a long day, and I guess as the picture shows that's a wrap.

Got a garage full of parts and shell will be going within the week.

I'll keep browsing the forums, and keeping up to date, and look forward to see lots of other projects starting :)

Attachments

• IMG_20111205_143147.jpg
    IMG_20111205_143147.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
wo I know lol.

The plus point of stripping it down, is I have lots of plans and ideas when / if I do get another project. LOTS of ideas haha.

@fingers -- I'll get the mani sent in the morn tomo :) It's ready to go now, but I needed to finish stripping today.

Kris

So I can still keep an eye on all the scrappies, who now seem to be visiting with an increasing regularity. Word has got around there's fresh pickings!

I may remove it, though don't think a few quid is worth the hassle of trying to sell it.....guess they dont' break often lol

Back