27072007307.jpg

Gt ?

Introduction

Well my dad is driving round in this for the weekend while he decides if he wants his merc or the GT. i dunno which i prefer, i do find the GT a bit common but its still a nice car(y)

poo pics from this morning:

Front
27072007307.jpg

Rear/Side
27072007308.jpg

the power coming from the Twin Turbo under the bonnet is immense, its impossible not to smile :eek: :slayer:

J
Doesn't matter what you drive, what you think is what you think.

Anyway, a Conti GT as a "filler" car is a bit of a privilege I reckon, though the styling looks much more at home on the Continental Flying Spur saloon. I agree with the sentiments about popularity though, man, Bentley must be very pretty happy with how these have sold.

Doesn't matter what you drive, what you think is what you think.

Anyway, a Conti GT as a "filler" car is a bit of a privilege I reckon, though the styling looks much more at home on the Continental Flying Spur saloon. I agree with the sentiments about popularity though, man, Bentley must be very pretty happy with how these have sold.

hmm flying spur is ok, i prefer the modern arnage or the old school Turbo R :yum:

ahh well let my dad have some fun. Bentley are rolling in it atm, lol, the continental just flew of, probablty more than they expected, very powerful car as well, but still exspensive

Its a mean looking car. Real gangsta looking :p. Like before he must have some wedge :devil:. If I had that sort of £££'s I would get a Maserati Quattroporte :).

I want to stick the engine in my punto. :D. I know it will never happen like :cry:. Would probably twist the chassis with the torque even if it would fit in the car.

And Beau your car isn't an abarth just cause some pr**k stuck some abarth skirts on it.

hes tried the maserati he wud love one, but its a bit of a tight car for him , hes a big fella lol.

dont think thge torque would twist the chassis, the two turbos wud :p

ill tell u if he keeps the car, hes already thinking of something else, this car aint practical (n) we couldnt fit the light we brought yesterday i the boot lmao.

anyways back to work :eek:

Back