Styling Gt Centre Console - Mk1 75sx

Currently reading:
Styling Gt Centre Console - Mk1 75sx

MoDiFiEd

Ok guys
will a gt centre console fit into my 75 sx?
bb_1_b.jpg

think it will be hard to fit? just let me know :)

ye... its simple!... i fitted one on my 75sx the other day!... it look more smart inside da car now!!... but the gear stick is still tooo high lol

ah excellent! well there is one on ebay but near me and offered him cash in hand i he meets me half way :D hope it works :D yeh well tempted to cut my stick down to be honest! :cool:

ye im thinking of cutting it down!... dont know how much though!... i done enough cutting when i was trying to take off the gear knob!.. had to hacksaw it off! lol

yeah same here takes ages to get that damn thing off and now its off i got the leather guard and about a inch gap where ya cna only see the pole :( so should rly cut it down, ill do that on my time off :D

i used a pipe cutter to cut my 2" off was like a knife through butter!
was tempted by that console but its like £20 plus £10 P&P - my local scrappy has sourced one for next week for a fiver!

or just get some ELX doorcards - mine cost me a tenner lol!

speakercards.jpg

the speakers werent included - but if you're interested they're JBL GTO626's which fit without having to cut any metal (just a bit of plastic so you can get to the terminals

EDIT - also make sure to get the mirror surrounds as they look the nuts, I have got them now, but they aren't pictured

Back