Technical GSR induction Kit

Currently reading:
Technical GSR induction Kit

Oldschool currently on holiday but PM him and he will get more information for you

If you are after one for a sei MPI the new one hasnt been produced yet, but the cinq/sei spi one youll be fine for (y)

Would love to know myself, very interested in getting the GSR kit as everyone has been telling me that K + N are the spawn of evil.

see my post above :rolleyes: ;)

the K+N brings in warm air therefore performance is restricted, hence why they are crap for some fiat engines like the 1108, however on other models and manufacturer they are better

CinqyAbarth said:
pete, (oldschool) off here supplied mine, although i have had no replies at all for ages from him about the bob he supplied me which was wrong..

Funnily enough I had the same problem. Luckily Ive managed to sell mine for the full 100 squid

dave said:
if people post up the problems with the bob others might be able to help, its the same bob sold to everyone and lots of others say they are ok :confused:

i think mpi bobs are slightly different, maybe they been supplied with one of them by mistake

peter has been having problems with his phone connections the last time we spoke at ace

Back