Panda GSR Induction kit for Panda 100hp

Currently reading:
Panda GSR Induction kit for Panda 100hp

Not me, but looks good and I'm sure it makes a nice noise (y)

109bhp though? Near 10% increase in power just from a free-flow air filter? I find that a bit difficult to believe :eek:

Last edited:
Not me, but looks good and I'm sure it makes a nice noise (y)

109bhp though? Near 10% increase in power just from a free-flow air filter? I find that a bit difficult to believe :eek:

It will sound 10% more powerful, that's about it.

It seems so quiet round here without Cap'n Joe trolling his heart out. He's been banned from more forums than a 2nd century Christian preacher in Rome. This thread will quietly wither and die like an old man with no relatives, soaked in p-ss and with only a loud telly and last week's Radio Times for company.

It will sound 10% more powerful, that's about it.

It seems so quiet round here without Cap'n Joe trolling his heart out. He's been banned from more forums than a 2nd century Christian preacher in Rome. This thread will quietly wither and die like an old man with no relatives, soaked in p-ss and with only a loud telly and last week's Radio Times for company.

You think you're even going to get 1bhp from it? You must have come down in the last shower boyo. You are insane, get diagnostics etc etc etc. Everyone happy?

No the cap!
On the cone thing, in my view you pay your money you make a sound.
Did I read some where it's the manifold that is the strangulation point, or am I wrong, again?

Mine is still on, although I am not convinced with that bath sponge - get a twin cone.

The results quite clearly showed a more than 1BHP gain :shrug:

Price is certainly strong for a bit of second hand rubber with a bath sponge on the end..

that ebay one is very cheap atm even if you factor in the cost of a new filter,
the customer service of the company is the worst ever, but the induction works very well.

at the bottom of the same ebay page there are BMC CDA for well over 200 quid and the gsr kit has been proven to be a whole lot better than one of them.

Last edited:
that ebay one is very cheap atm even if you factor in the cost of a new filter,
the customer service of the company is the worst ever, but the induction works very well.

at the bottom of the same ebay page there are BMC CDA for well over 200 quid and the gsr kit has been proven to be a whole lot better than one of them.

It'll look nice under the bonnet but all of these induction kits are poor value on a cost-return basis.

Back