Styling Group Buy For Lester Product 10% Off

Currently reading:
Styling Group Buy For Lester Product 10% Off

Basically to start off from were the old thread left off:

PNL said:
A new thread would be better we also got to nominate a person to do the ordering and work out how to get the money to that person etc not a mean feat by any stretch of the imagination :p and lets hope that person doesnt decide to go on holiday with the cash :p LOL

or we could just speak to the company we are going to be placing the order with and say that X parts are required? Will we qualify for the group buy and set a date for everybody to ring up and order these part and quote fiatforum to get the discount and they could mark you off there list? Do you see were im going? As personally i just dont like he idea of sending my cash off to someone else.. this way the product and delivery details can be taken from the exact person in question for there part with no confussion, etc.. everybody is happy and we all get a 10% discount...

I would say the best dealer that the discount was suggested by and has been used by various members of the forum, so we know is reliable is:
D.V.K. & ASSOCIATES
36, Siddeley Avenue - Kenilworth CV8 1EW Warwichshire
Tel:+44.1926.854920
Fax:+44.1926.513117

I really want my grill now (i know im impatient :D ), but i know everybody isn't/won't be able to maybe commit straight away to buying products so if we set a date around the end of this month (being the end of APRIL 2006).. so we can all get paid from work, etc! And it gives everybody a chance to think about what they might wont and put there name and product(s) required in this thread and also time for people to read this thread!

Here is the link to the webpage for a catalogue of parts, also i dont see why members whom aren't in the stilo section can't join in too, so if you will be wanting parts too..... just do as stated above!

LINK TO WEBPAGE: http://www.lester.it/uk/azienda.asp

Right to start the list off:
(copy and paste the list adding yourself and part required!)
1.8 stilo - part required - x1 lester grill

Please note:
Also please do not say you will want parts if you cannot commit!!!!! We dont want to give the forum a bad rep as we may want further group buys in the futur (y)

Last edited:
Stuart DemonD said:
Even better - may even tempt me to see what they offer :chin:

Some of the Lester products were original equipment on Fiats and Alfas. The quality of their stuff is very good.

Obviously the designs are a question of taste, which is debatable (especially when it comes to the Panda Mk1:D ).

I remember looking though the Lester catalogue when I first got my car - the 5 door options are indeed a question of taste; but something worth thinking about once I know my job situation [the idea being I won't be doing so much mileage per annum, therefore will be keeping the car longer].

Stuart DemonD said:
Even better - may even tempt me to see what they offer :chin:

YAY MOD STU :p go for it we can call you the younger modder :p and thank you once again Peter for your generous offer you are proving to be a regular asset to members of this site (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
My car is already modded - 3 door front-end, remapped and a CDA BMC induction kit :p

Granted you have some not so noticable mods ;) we just need you now to exhibit somewhat more bizare behavour :p [Younger Modder]:D

*BUMP* :wave:

...well since there was no intrest in making a group buy, ive gone ahead and order my grill from D.V.K, still a great price in comprasion to some of the other suppliers! Only problem so far is that italy are have had a sort of siesta over the past few weeks to celebrate WW2 so the orders are going slowly and i take it they will have back logs to catch up wiv :cry:

Although it will be two weeks after ordering at the end of this week and he said to expect around this time scale so hopefully early next week (y) (its pushing it close though as she is going in very soon for work to commence, i will post pictures after :D )

You might want to get rid of this thread as a sticky stu, unfortunetly not the level of intrested hoped to be gained :(

I would have gone thru pete wiv his 15% discount but havent been able to get hold of him recently :mad: and knowing the timescale involved bcos of italian holidays i was pushed for time :bang:

I was going to get skirts for my 5dr Rob but i'v decided against it as i'm having ground clearance problems here in S,Wales and I dont want to be doing this :tempt: on a speed bump thankyou Im still waiting on Peter for the induction kit for my car and I will then decide where i'm going from there (y)

activematt said:
Your having clearance probs:eek: , you must have some rough old roads up there in South Wales

Yes you better believe it everywhere I seem to go of late I end up scrapping the bottom of the front spoiler yesterday I went to a Plumbing centre to get some bits as im in the middle of fitting in our new kitchen and i got stuck on the entance to the place had to back back very carefully and park in homebasees car park and walk :(

Back