gross, gross, gross, etc, etc....

Currently reading:
gross, gross, gross, etc, etc....

You pritty much hit the nail on the head with that one bud:yuck: That is some gross piece (lard sorry) of ass
I havn't got speakers at work but so dont know what shes saying but if you watch it with the sound off im sure shes lovin every min of that video(n)

Ick... but that reminds me, anyone see lisa riley playing the obese woman on holby city last night? :eek:

Ged20D said:
Suppose your right mate, but you dont video her eating a fully turkey thats just daft

It may have been christmas and she deceided to gobble it all up and its possible she just likes vids:p

Yikes.
Yeah I saw Lisa Riley on HC. She was obviously acting the part of someone rather larger than her actual size but I wondered how she managed to play the part of someone requiring a gastric bypass while not considering the ironies of the situation.

Quite brave of her too I shouldn't wonder but, as with most gargantuan people, possibly braver to have stopped at just one pie. And by that I mean how do you get to be 20+ stone and size 30. To get there they've had to go through 16 stone and size 20... at what point do they think "Blimey, I'm getting a bit porky"?

PNL is right, under there is a human being but one that has the very unattractive quality of an obvious lack of self respect and self control.

Had to watch again for further analysis. It is a turkey right?
An sorry kirsty dont watch The Holb, missus does though. I will ask her i just spend my life on the net and Photoshop. (y)

moogs said:
Yikes.
Yeah I saw Lisa Riley on HC. She was obviously acting the part of someone rather larger than her actual size but I wondered how she managed to play the part of someone requiring a gastric bypass while not considering the ironies of the situation.

Quite brave of her too I shouldn't wonder but, as with most gargantuan people, possibly braver to have stopped at just one pie. And by that I mean how do you get to be 20+ stone and size 30. To get there they've had to go through 16 stone and size 20... at what point do they think "Blimey, I'm getting a bit porky"?

PNL is right, under there is a human being but one that has the very unattractive quality of an obvious lack of self respect and self control.

IMO people can gain weight from a simple thing like depression and low esteem but will agree that some ppl jus enjoy theyre food and glutony takes over :(

Last edited:
That is just awful - yeah you don't get like that over night - I don't know how people can even afford to be that big must take some money to get to that size and imagine the bill for clothes too - I couldn't afford to a) eat more or b) have to buy new and larger clothes all the time - it's just mental - who'd want to shortern their lives like that - it's just as bad as smoking!

Never mind how unattractive that looks to me - how the hell does she go to the toilet n wipe her ass and stuff - the logistics of keeping herself clean under all the rolls - :yuck: I better stop thinking of it it's knocking me sick.

I didn't watch HC - I was at the gym :D

EmSpem said:
That is just awful - yeah you don't get like that over night - I don't know how people can even afford to be that big must take some money to get to that size and imagine the bill for clothes too - I couldn't afford to a) eat more or b) have to buy new and larger clothes all the time - it's just mental - who'd want to shortern their lives like that - it's just as bad as smoking!

Not only getting the cloths on the way to 36st if you decide to lose weight you have to buy the old sizes again SAVAGE

Ged20D said:
Hey hey more pennies for spending on chocolate and turkeys yummm
Chocolate stuffing :p

Wonder if she works???

Wonder if she works as in sex well she probably has to make love the same way that i do with my russian lover ONATOP :p

Back