Styling Grilles

Currently reading:
Styling Grilles

MarkSims

Ok, as you may be aware, i lost my grille in a flood the other week, and thusly im lookig to buy both grilles.

I've searched the forum, are there any others bar the Murker ones from absmotorsport?

Thanks,
Mark

I have this grille from the linea kit dont no if they sell them seperately tho
DSC000554.JPG

ps i have fogs now

How much was that grill? have u got a link to the site where i cud order one? i wanna see one of those murker ones to if anyone has a link to one. cheers

As i said its in the Linea pack from fiat. ring up your fiat dealer and see or search linea on ebay and ask if they will do the grille seperately worth a try.

sporting as maybe one day i will get the abarth lights and all will be sporting fogs eventually. but still they r lookin gr8! thanks for the diagram i needed it as the fag lighter wires confused me.

Cheers guys, I've decided to wait and be grilleless for a while. Gonna save up for the Merkur bodykit which comes with grilles :p.

Mark

nothin but was wunderin which kit he was gettin as the first one is ugly
if the merkur grill is included then it looks just like my grille except with the badge missing

REALLY? but i got the whole kit minus alloys for £500 VAT inc
thats
2x side skirts
1x front valance
1x rear valance
1x spoiler
1x exhaust trim
1x full grill
plus all the fittings rivets adhesive and instructions
and delivery
so i basically got 7 things for £500
i think your being done or is it my bad maths

Last edited:
Yeah, it is the top one I'm gonna get :eek:.

I really like it, and its only 250 for the front bumper and grille, which aint bad at all.

Mark

Wow, that black grille looks sweet! So the Linea Grille/spoiler can definately be bought separately now? Last time i asked you still needed to get the whole kit. I definately want to get either the Fiat front spoiler of the Linea one. I like the pretend splitter on the Linea one, looks pretty good.

The only pics I have seen of the Fiat one are..

https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31156&d=1186009055

https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31455&d=1186612152

..which looks good. I have the Red GPS, anyone put the Linea kit on a red GP and have some photos to share?

I've never done bodywork mods to my cars before, so anyone know if it effects warranty/insurance?

Thanks

the abarth has wider bottom grille then top aswell im not to keen myself.
how much to get it sprayed

Erm, im not 100% on the price, but the guy i went to last time fixed and resprayed the front bumper, re aligned the front wing, resprayed and filled the skirt for £400, im guessin will be about £100-130 for the bumper to be sprayed.

Back