Greetings Fiat People!

Currently reading:
Greetings Fiat People!

no_more_scooby

Hi there!

Am new to forum - not a Fiat owner yet, looking around for a suitable car, since my beloved Impreza ST1 was stolen last month - hence miserable username, hoping to change it to something more cheery very soon! LOL

Want something quick & fun but a bit of a 'stealth mobile' sat on the drive, nothing that's going to attract any unwanted roadside attention, for obvious reasons!

A Stilo MS caught my eye today, wondering if it's worth a test drive? Seems a lot of engine for a front wheel drive car that doesn't weigh a great deal, wondering if it's gonna torque steer for England?
Also, 8.5 secs 0-60 time isn't that quick is it?

What do you guys reckon, anyone got one? (This is the standard version I'm talking about, not the Prodrive GP one!)

A Stilo section?
Blimey, you're right - this is what happens when you don't scroll all the way down to the bottom! Oops!

Thanks for the tip......& the welcome! (y)

no_more_scooby said:
A Stilo section?
Blimey, you're right - this is what happens when you don't scroll all the way down to the bottom! Oops!

Thanks for the tip......& the welcome! (y)

no probs :)

the other half has a 1.9jtd stilo sporting which imo :slayer:

:slayer: a new prospective stilo owner a big stilo welcome from me and the massive :worship:

PNL said:
...a big stilo welcome from me and the massive :worship:
Why thank you kindly!

But......'massive'? Massive what?

Is there some kind of weird initiation ceremony I should know about......like a certain other car forum where, for example, they request that all newbie females submit a photo of themselves wearing a loaf of bread as a hat? (Yes really & even more amazing......they usually comply! LOL)

no_more_scooby said:
Why thank you kindly!

But......'massive'? Massive what?

Is there some kind of weird initiation ceremony I should know about......like a certain other car forum where, for example, they request that all newbie females submit a photo of themselves wearing a loaf of bread as a hat? (Yes really & even more amazing......they usually comply! LOL)

Massive membership we call it the stilo massive the best section on fiat forum bar none (y) and when you have got your car put your name down in the thread "HOW MANY STILO'S" have a looksie its got all the membership there so go down to the stilo section and you will see it (y)

Wahoo - quite fancy being a part of the 'special' section of the forum! Not that I have a superiority complex or anything you understand! *smirk*

Do we have to wave at fellow Stilo drivers? *says hopefully*
I miss waving at fellow scooby drivers now I'm sat in my poxy Volvo hire car! *sniff sob*

Thanks for the welcome all & nice to see some ladies on here too, obviously the fairer sex are made equally welcome...always a good sign on a forum I reckon! (y)

no_more_scooby said:
Thanks for the welcome all & nice to see some ladies on here too, obviously the fairer sex are made equally welcome...always a good sign on a forum I reckon! (y)

yeah you do have to wave @ fellow stilo drivers :wave: but not everyone will wave back :( unless the from the 'massive' :cool:

and us women are here to keep our eyes on some members of the stilo section *cough* PNL - as well as learn what half the stuff you mean is when you talk about your cars :eek:

enjoy FF and when you get your stilo will see you at some of the meets :D

sportingsmissus said:
yeah you do have to wave @ fellow stilo drivers :wave: but not everyone will wave back :( unless the from the 'massive' :cool:
Such snobbery! *gasp* I am truly shocked! (Or maybe they're just 'shy'!) LOL

...and us women are here to keep our eyes on some members of the stilo section *cough* PNL - as well as learn what half the stuff you mean is when you talk about your cars
Good points, seems reasonable! :D

What's with this PNL chap then? What's the 'P' stand for.....'predatory' or something? ;)

no_more_scooby said:
Such snobbery! *gasp* I am truly shocked! (Or maybe they're just 'shy'!) LOL

Good points, seems reasonable! :D

What's with this PNL chap then? What's the 'P' stand for.....'predatory' or something? ;)

P is for Phil not predator aint it Kirst :p

Back