General Green Fizz

Currently reading:
General Green Fizz

purple haze

Beware the Panda Face.
Well....... looks like the Fizz is mine. He agreed to my offer. (See ebay thread)

Will be collecting today or tomorrow. If anyone needs anything and if i have time i will bring to Gaydon...

I really do not think the car is worth saving, too many dents,scratches and rust. He said in the description "No rust and a few dents" :eek: My god you should see it!!!!
It has a sunroof Craig (I now have 2no types)
The green interior with green seatbelts will be going in Heike's Bianca. Looks like the green of the "Sergio" Hmmmm.....Nice..(y)

It's amazing how photo's can make the car look so good!!!

kev

I'm looking for working 5 speed grearbox from Panda 93->(with magnetti injection) - (that one is L I think, so should be OK)
I also need gearstick with all stearing cables and metal bar(it's new type gearbox stearing) + geabox mounts and bolts. I may also need driveshafts
All depends how much you would like to for that parts....and if you're going to sell them:)
Are you from London area?

I'm not sure if it's the same, but she's still on ebay....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Panda-Fi...:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318=&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14=

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
:D excellent news about the sunroof. Can you check that the foam seal on the actual glass is in good condition please Kev, the rubber would be usefull too if its not split at all. If so, i'll have it off you along with the bracket that opens and supports when open.

Like i say craig i now have two types...best to check your car when we meet up and being that your quite close to me (I'm always going to heathrow) we can tie up later...(y)

I'm looking for working 5 speed grearbox from Panda 93->(with magnetti injection) - (that one is L I think, so should be OK)
I also need gearstick with all stearing cables and metal bar(it's new type gearbox stearing) + geabox mounts and bolts. I may also need driveshafts
All depends how much you would like to for that parts....and if you're going to sell them:)
Are you from London area?

I'm not sure if it's the same, but she's still on ebay....
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Panda-Fi...:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318=&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14=
I'm south of london near to gatwick...If i decide to sell the bits it maybe a bit of a trip for you..or you could stay over and bring your toolbox!!!!!

We can talk at gaydon if your coming....(y)..cheers kev

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Looking for thist type, with an arm(y)

Attachments

• DSC_6672.JPG
    DSC_6672.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_6671.JPG
    DSC_6671.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 10
We can talk at gaydon if your coming....(y)..cheers kev
I wanted to come but I think I won't be able to come :(...

Anyway...if you decide to sell them and you give me some price I might be able to come with own tools:) and with some help take it off...I've got some friends in London so I can stay on night ...I don't have to drive back same day and I can also visit them in one time:)

BTW It would be great if you can try to drive her somewhere to check if it works:)

Last edited:
oooooh, thankyou! Theres no pressure, i'm not in too much of a rush, dont worry if it doesnt come to gaydon, i'm sure we'll catch up at the next meet(y)

Like i say craig i now have two types...best to check your car when we meet up and being that your quite close to me (I'm always going to heathrow) we can tie up later...(y)

Yeah saves the hassle of having the wrong one.. i can shoot over anytime after work.. or maybe sneakily get someone to come and collect it from you off the books:rolleyes:

Back