Great Headline

Currently reading:
Great Headline

Ant1974

Established member
06sep6-nice-headline.jpg

contraceptive pill ftw :slayer:

afterall its the woman the gets pregnant, not the man, so why should we have to suffocate the little fella.

contraceptive pill ftw :slayer:

afterall its the woman the gets pregnant, not the man, so why should we have to suffocate the little fella.

Yeah but contraceptive pill have loads of side affects plus it can cause blood clots etc.
I would never go on it.:)
Men dont understand why were we created on this earth for having babies, pmt's .......
Men dont know how easy theyve got it ha.:p

as long as they arent contagious its a risk i'm willing to let her take.

i'd have the snip but they make you pay for it in the uk.

Well i suppose everyone has a different opinion to it.
But i would never go on the pill.
But that doesnt mean im not careful:)

Well i suppose everyone has a different opinion to it.
But i would never go on the pill.
But that doesnt mean im not careful:)

They're much more careful when prescribing the pill nowadays. I've been on it for just over 3 years, i wasn't on it before hence the arrival our lil boy (yeh yeah lesson learnt lol)

the side affects are small and rare and the positives far out weigh the risks. the pill isn't always used purely for contraceptive purposes and there are so many types now perscription is far better.

the pill can now be perscribed for upto 30years without increased risk of cancer in fact in small sclae stdies (10years or so) they have found a decrease.

(sorry gf's auntie is sexual health nurse in grimsby - has her work cut out lol)

Yes I was joking :rolleyes:. My daughter happened because my 'better' half got too broody for her own good and did my bloody head in going on about it :eek: :mad:.

:ROFLMAO: nagged into parent hood :D

Back