Great FREE CD/DVD Burner & Convertor!

Currently reading:
Great FREE CD/DVD Burner & Convertor!

Took me a while... BUT.... I actually found a decent CD & DVD Burner.

it also converts AVIs to dvd format before burning to DVD if you want it to, so you can download Films from torrent sites and conver them to play on a normal DVD player!

Link

Last edited:
Hellotry downloads.com and download virtually almost any software for free.
Joker

So....I want to convert all these films I have on PC (mostly AVI or Divx) to play on my dvd player (says it plays cd-r's) how do I do this bearing in mind I do not have a dvd recorder/rdive.

Keep it simple folks;)

So....I want to convert all these films I have on PC (mostly AVI or Divx) to play on my dvd player (says it plays cd-r's) how do I do this bearing in mind I do not have a dvd recorder/rdive.

Keep it simple folks;)

Use a program called "ConvertXtoDVD"

Brilliant program and makes sure the sound and picture is in sync, which a VCD burnt using Nero rarely is. It also allows you to create menus and stuff. Its quite cool...although you do have to pay for it unless you know where to look! ;)

with Nero?
use the wizard and burn a Video DVD, shouldnt give you any problems, can take a long time to convert the video though.

Use a program called "ConvertXtoDVD"

but can I burn the dvd onto a normal 700mb cd and using a cd recorder (not dvd recorder) ?
if you got a divx DVD player then use divx player i fit a whole season of prison break on one DVD:p

1) havent got a divx dvd player as stated
2) wouldnt waste my time watching prison break:p

Back