Styling Greaet, tailored all-rubber mats from ECP

Currently reading:
Styling Greaet, tailored all-rubber mats from ECP

Better than the 'deals' on the Mopar site, I bought a set of tailored rubber mats from my 2018 4x4 today from EuroCarParts, for £34

In the rest of Europe you can get rubber mats from Fiat with the Panda logo all over them, but they don't fit the right hand drive car. However, these do, perfectly https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/gledring-tailored-car-mats-947650208

They only fit post 2015 models, which have two plastic lugs in the carpet on the passenger side as well as the driver's, and where those pegs are in line with each other (2012-15, the pegs are offset and only on the driver side: these mats wont fit them)

The label specifically says 4x4 model but they will fit others too. Nice raised 'lip' all round that stops water and mud running off the edges and into the carpet underneath. Curiously, they are 'scented' with a sort of vanilla smell? Not unpleasant but hope it wears off soon :)

Last edited:
Better than the 'deals' on the Mopar site, I bought a set of tailored rubber mats from my 2018 4x4 today from EuroCarParts, for £34

In the rest of Europe you can get rubber mats from Fiat with the Panda logo all over them, but they don't fit the right hand drive car. However, these do, perfectly https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/gledring-tailored-car-mats-947650208

They only fit post 2015 models, which have two plastic lugs in the carpet on the passenger side as well as the driver's, and where those pegs are in line with each other (2012-15, the pegs are offset and only on the driver side: these mats wont fit them)

The label specifically says 4x4 model but they will fit others too. Nice raised 'lip' all round that stops water and mud running off the edges and into the carpet underneath. Curiously, they are 'scented' with a sort of vanilla smell? Not unpleasant but hope it wears off soon :)
I have also bought a set of these mats from Eurocarparts, for my 2018, 4x4 and they are fine. Oddly enough my car has the plastic lugs in the carpet but ONLY on the driver side.
Unfortunately ECP were a bit of a pain. They told me the first order had not gone through so I ordered again. The first order HAD gone through but they debited my card again anyway. So now I have 2 orders on the go. However nothing arrived for days so I chased up and after about 12 days eventually got one set of mats. Although ECP say the cost of the other mats has been refunded to my card after days there is no sign of a refund in my account. I do however get about 2 emails a day advertising their products,:bang:

Back